‘Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D’ didn’t screen for critics...
...but Screen Gems was nice enough to set up a courtesy screening for us critics this morning, and I’m on my way to it right now. Hopefully it’s so bad that I’ll be able to rant about it in a fun way...
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Sep 10 10, 8:55AM
join the conversation:
7 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· cinematic roots of: ‘Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D’
· Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D (review)
· trailer break: ‘Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D’
· on the origin of species (of Cars and Autobots)
· newsflash! readers love to read
· movies do matter (just ask the Tunisian police who refused to protect artists and filmgoers they don’t like)
· only known photo of Neil Gaiman and Douglas Adams together!
· Friday night fortune cookie: Ashley “Ash” J. Williams says...
· a bit of reshuffling of the content pages
· a moment of truth for FlickFilosopher.com
question of the day: Is hearing news and reviews from film festivals torture for you, too?
trailer break: ‘Tamara Drewe’