'Harry Potter' beats up 'Star Wars'; Michael Caine, psychic author; TV getting gayer; more: leftover links
Every week my browser gets cluttered up with tabs for stuff that I stumble across and figure I might be able to use as a Question of the Day or a WTF Thought for the Day or grist for some other post. And inevitably, I end the week with most of that material unused. But there's no reason to let this stuff go to waste: I can still share it with you, for your amusement, and start the new week with a clean slate.
Herewith this week's leftover links, in no particular order:
here we go again
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Oct 02 10, 10:56AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
Made in Dagenham
Sex and the City
Stephen J Cannell
Waiting for Superman
· labor troubles on 'The Hobbit'; Twitter effect doesn't exist; terror nerds and outspoken bombshells; more: leftover links
· Oscar predictions: ‘The Hurt Locker’ won’t be hurting
· deep thought (re Tyler Clementi and Anderson Cooper)
· The Love Letter (review)
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Awards nominees
· question of the day: Is a streaming Super Bowl a nail in the coffin for broadcast and cable TV in North America?
· The Skin I Live In (review)
· question of the day: Is it ever a good idea to ban any film... even ‘The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)’?
· Brighton Rock (review)
· question of the day: What’s the worst we can expect from the FCC-approved takeover of NBC Universal by Comcast?
question of the weekend: Have you ever witnessed a crime?
retro trailer: ‘Some Like It Hot’