trailer break: ‘Due Date’
Why, Robert Downey Jr., why?
It’s like someone said, “Midnight Run wasn’t stupid enough, but if we mash it up with The Hangover, it might be the kind of humiliation fest worthy of being called a movie in 2010.” And then they did just that.
I’ll be over in the corner, sobbing with despair.
Due Date opens in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. on November 5.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Oct 11 10, 9:45AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· cinematic roots of: ‘Due Date’
· female gazing at: Robert DeNiro
· Due Date (review)
· The Soloist (review)
· question of the day: What movies are you most looking forward to in 2009?
· awards contenders on DVD: the studio films
· Comic Books Unbound (review)
· question of the day: What are your all-time favorite and least favorite comedy movies?
· question of the day: What movies are you thankful for?
· question of the day: What is your favorite movie scene ever?
question of the day: Is Banksy’s ‘Simpsons’ couch gag a load of pretend outrage, or is it eye-opening commentary?
watch it: “Werner Herzog Reads Madeline”