Saturday cute: have you seen this missing unicorn?
I spotted this flyer taped to the side of a phone kiosk in Manhattan this week. It appears to be some sort of interactive performance art by artist Camomile Hixon. See The Missing Unicorn to follow the saga...
(Got a photo or image that’s adorable and at least vaguely pop-culture related? Found such a photo online? Send a link or an image, and I might post it!)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Nov 06 10, 4:49PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· streamlining a few things around here
· Saturday cute: cake or pi?
· Saturday cute: Alien easter egg
· Saturday cute: R2D2 party cups
· Saturday cute: adorable knitted Bender hat
· Saturday cute: let R2D2 protect your noggin
· Saturday cute: live warm and prosper
· Saturday cute: My Little Worf Pony
· Saturday cute: Darth Vader on vacation
· Saturday cute: Galaxy Quest peg people
question of the weekend: Does a counterculture exist anymore, and if not, what can we do to get it back?
James Franco takes on ‘Three’s Company’; making the pilgrimage to Middle Earth; ‘The King’s Speech,’ awards bait; more: leftover links