trailer break: ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’
Ah, the title makes it sound so elegant, so principled, so righteous -- surely, this is a film about a lawyer with the honor and dignity of Abe Lincoln, right?
Ha ha! It’s actually about smarmy Matthew McConaughey as a shyster who operates out of the back of an old Lincoln automobile. You got us good with that one, Hollywood!
The Lincoln Lawyer opens in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. on March 18, 2011.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Dec 13 10, 11:27AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· The Lincoln Lawyer (review)
· great movie quotes: ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’
· consultation with ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’
· Lincoln (trailer)
· Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (two trailers)
· the yin/yang of Han Solo and Mal Reynolds (and other adventures in social networking)
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Nov 17-23 2012
· Honey Boo Boo in trash (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: What is your favorite biopic?
· Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (review)
question of the day: Why are there no Christmas movies this year?
to give or to keep: ‘The Avengers: A Celebration: 50 Years of a Television Classic’