trailer break: Danny Boyle’s ‘Frankenstein’ at London’s National Theatre
Danny Boyle’s new stage production of Frankenstein, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller as Victor Frankenstein and the Creature -- they alternate roles from performance to performance -- is getting rave reviews. And if you can’t get to London, you can see it in a cinema near you... which you might have to resort to even if you are in London, since the production is totally sold out. (I’ve got my tickets already.) Some multiplexes will be showing both versions of the stage show: find locations and showtimes and buy advance tickets from NTlive.com.
Frankenstein begins showing around the world on March 17.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Feb 25 11, 1:17PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Globe on Screen (trailer)
· question of the day: What is the modern appeal of Sherlock Holmes?
· question of the day: How can we update archetypal stories and characters (such as Sherlock Holmes) to be more gender equitable?
· how Biff from Back to the Future deals with fans (and other adventures in social networking)
· Dark Shadows (review)
· Trance (trailer)
· get yer official 50 Shades of Grey branded bondage merch (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Will you watch the Olympics opening ceremony?
· Colin Firth and Natalie Portman are Oscar shoo-ins; everything else up for grabs: Oscar predictions
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Awards nominees
question of the day: Will you watch the Oscars on Sunday?
wtf: Natalie Portman shouldn’t want to win an Oscar?!