trailer break: ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’
Oh my god, what did they do to Chris Evans to make him look so scrawny? Please tell me that’s CGI... (It’s okay: I know it’s CGI.)
I love Chris Evans: he’s got talent and charisma to spare, and he’s definitely one of the most fun guys to watch in movies like this these days. (He made Fantastic Four tolerable, which is quite an achievement.) But it’s hard to see how he won’t get blown off the screen by Richard Armitage as the Nazi villain. It’s gonna be a hoot to see them sparring with their Movie Star It, that’s for sure.
Captain America: The First Avenger opens in the U.S. and Canada on July 22, and in the U.K. on July 29.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Mar 24 11, 12:53PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· female gazing at: Chris Evans
· question of the day: Do super actors make super heroes?
· female gazing at: J.J. Feild
· female gazing at: Richard Armitage (again)
· Captain America: The First Avenger (review)
· Captain America: The First Avenger (second trailer)
· Puncture (trailer)
· Avengers Assemble (aka Marvel’s The Avengers) (review)
· The Human Centipede (First Sequence)
· August 21: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
question of the day: How does the news of celebrity deaths affect you?
The Concert (review)