‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: royal wedding Dalek
Because nothing says “fairy-tale romance” like a psychotic cyborg butler...
Doctor Who fan Chris Balcombe spent a week painting the Dalek red, white and blue and decorating it with union jacks and photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
What does a royal wedding Dalek say? Metro.co.uk guesses: “Extermi-cake!” *groan*
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Apr 29 11, 11:01AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: squirrel Dalek!
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: there *is* a shark in the Christmas special!
· question of the weekend: If you were a diva, what outrageous demands would you make?
· Sci-Fi-London Easter parade fun! Part II
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: the Doctor crashed the royal wedding
· question of the day: How are you coping with Kate-is-pregnant-induced nausea?
· question of the day: What is the appeal of Madame Tussauds?
· is our children learning cinema etiquette? (and other adventures in social networking)
· London partying on royal wedding day (Part 2)
· London partying on royal wedding day (Part 1)
trailer break: ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’
Friday night fortune cookie: Charles says...