Tyler Perry tells Spike Lee to go to hell; an apology for ‘Superman Returns’; Canadians hate loud TV ads; more: leftover links
Every week my browser gets cluttered up with tabs for stuff that I stumble across and figure I might be able to use as a Question of the Day or a WTF Thought for the Day or grist for some other post. And inevitably, I end the week with most of that material unused. But there's no reason to let this stuff go to waste: I can still share it with you, for your amusement, and start the new week with a clean slate.
Herewith this week's leftover links, in no particular order:
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Apr 25 11, 2:15AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
Fast and Furious
Greatest Movie Ever Sold
Hollywood hates women
POM Wonderful Presents The Greatest Movie Ever Sold
· trailer break: ‘The Greatest Movie Ever Sold’
· The Babymakers (trailer)
· what the hell is ‘Fringe,’ anyway?
· Colin Firth and Natalie Portman are Oscar shoo-ins; everything else up for grabs: Oscar predictions
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Awards nominees
· trailer break: ‘Star Trek’
· watch it: a capella science fiction music
· question of the day: What movies are you most looking forward to in 2009?
· Online Film Critics Society 2010 Award nominees
· question of the day: Have we reached a point of cultural stagnation?
‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “The Impossible Astronaut”
trailer break: ‘Another Earth’