first look at Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins in ‘The Hobbit’
Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly:
(There are a couple more images over at EW, but this one is the best.)
Freeman looks even more wonderfully hobbity than I could have imagined. Can’t wait to see this.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Jun 24 11, 12:25PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· take a look back at the last royal wedding
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Grover and Cookie Monster sing Doctor Who!
· we now have the plot for Indiana Jones 5 (and other adventures in social networking)
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the Doctor makes the cover of Entertainment Weekly
· a U.S.-only Avengers postcredits tag scene (and other adventures in social networking)
· church of awesome: ‘EW’ and Cake Wrecks worship ‘The Princess Bride’
· question of the day: What is the greatest opening for a movie ever?
· question of the day: Is it really such a bad thing if an actor plays the same character -- or his/herself -- over and over again?
· fair warning: ‘Expendables’ sequel all but inevitable
· question of the day: Is James Bond dead?
the future of FlickFilosopher.com: next week, next month, next year
question of the day: Can two actors play best friends in one story and enemies in another without driving fans of both projects crazy?