I am officially tired of the “slow group walk through an airport”
Dear hack Hollywood directors:
I am officially tired of the “slow group walk through an airport.”
It’s in Bridesmaids:
It’s in The Hangover Part II:
It’s not cool, and it doesn’t cover up the hell that is traveling through an American airport these days -- security theater, TSA gropings, etc.
Please stop it.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Jun 03 11, 3:40PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Abduction (review)
· watch it: “TSA Enhanced Screening Procedures Explained”
· watch it: “Germans strip to protest full body scanners”
· watch it: “Young Boy Strip Searched By TSA”
· Due Date (review)
· She’s Out of My League (review)
· AWFJ announces 2011 awards
· question of the day: Has Hollywood abandoned young men?
· deep thought (re ‘The Hangover Part II’)
· question of the day: What do you make of the list of the most pirated movies in 2011?
join us for a Cinemarati Meetup in Central London on Sunday, June 12
film projection as a lost art; or, why projectionists must be scolded into doing their jobs