Jack and Jill (trailer)
Wow. I didn’t think Adam Sandler could sink any lower. But he has.
How does “She isn’t shy” translate into “Flinging a shoe into Granny’s face at high speed”? What is fresh or funny about making fun of people because of their size, their awkwardness, or the fact that someone finds them sexually attractive?
And really? It’s hilarious when the small child punches his aunt? Really? And this father is proud?
Boy, whom did Katie Holmes piss off to end up here?
No one expresses my pain better than pbonanno on YouTube, who posted this, in which George C. Scott watches a trailer for Jack and Jill:
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Sep 01 11, 1:50PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Nov 11 2011
U.K. release date:
Feb 3 2012
· Jack and Jill (review)
· Adam Sandler sweeps the Razzies (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Has Hollywood abandoned young men?
· question of the day: What was the most sexist movie or movie moment in 2011?
· Nintendo says no to Justin Bieber; Ricky Gervais won’t host Golden Globes again; Michel Gondry not a fan of 3D; more: leftover links
· Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (trailer)
· Scientology auditions for Mrs. Tom Cruise (and other adventures in social networking)
· the least believable detail in Amazing Spider-Man (and other adventures in social networking)
· royal wedding hype; ‘Hanna’s Joe Wright says ‘Sucker Punch’ is sexist; dear god no, there’s gonna be another ‘Tron’ flick; more: leftover links
· what you don’t understand about Twitter; Facebook defriends Roger Ebert; Golden Globes in big trouble; more: leftover links
question of the day: How much can George Lucas alter ‘Star Wars’ before it’s no longer ‘Star Wars’?
Doctor Who thing of the day: get your own TARDIS diary... just like River Song’s!