Doctor Who thing of the day: every regeneration from William Hartnell to Matt Smith in 10 minutes
Stuart Ian Burns at his blog feeling listless offers this video:
nicely edited by Brian Rimmer, which cuts together all the regeneration scenes -- minus the nonexistent Paul McGann to Christopher Eccleston one -- and then shares with us the second of his “universal theories” of Doctor Who:
There are two Doctors. The Eighth Doctor is still out there. Somewhere.
I’m not quite sure how Stuart comes to that conclusion: just because we didn’t see the regeneration doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. On the other hand, in one sense, all the Doctors are “still out there” because we could always return to their regenerations for more of their adventures that we haven’t previously been privy to.
Perhaps Stuart will elaborate for us...
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Oct 18 11, 11:15AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
Stuart Ian Burns
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the Doctor cannot die in Utah... because of Miracle Day
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: every version of the theme music, 1963-2010, all in one video
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: 50th anniversary ideas, please...
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging all screwed up
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging schedule through early autumn
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging to begin momentarily...
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: the new ‘Doctor Who’ Experience is goofy and glorious
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “An Unearthly Child”
· ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “The Eleventh Hour”
· Doctor Who thing of the day: mysterious “Who Is Returning” 50th anniversary posters
watch it: “Short film in fake English”