today in studio asskissing: some pictures from the new ‘Twilight’ movie
Here is a still from Twilight: Breaking Dawn of a guy with huge wood:
Don’t get excited: it’s not Edward. Or Jacob. It’s just some random guy reminding us that the Pacific Northwest is a hotbed of paranormal logging.
I don’t know what this movie is supposed to be about, but apparently there’s some new fad in Forks for the kids to carry one another’s shoes around:
I seriously cannot wait to laugh some more at this franchise. I don’t think that will ever get old.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Oct 20 11, 12:17AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· question of the day: Are Hollywood superhero stories American wish-fulfillment fantasies?
· The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (review)
· question of the day: Which onscreen romance do you wish was real?
· Matt Smith to carry the Olympic torch (and other adventures in social networking)
· The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (review)
· The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (review)
· Chris Evans is Captain America, Michael Bay takes on ‘Monster Squad,’ Sarah Palin’s TV deal, and more: leftover links
· November 20: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· all the Pussy Riot news you need today (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: If you were going to invent a new Oscar category à la the MTV Movie Awards, what would it be, and who or what would be the definitive example of a winner?
London photo of the day: information is free
question of the day: Does it matter if Shakespeare wasn’t the author of the Shakespearean plays?