the distributor didn’t want me to see ‘Breaking Dawn’...
Just letting you know that I was refused an invitation to any screenings of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. But I’ll see it tomorrow and guffaw over it (or not, if that turns out to be the case) asap after.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Nov 17 11, 3:16PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (review)
· wtf: I wasn’t looking for ‘Gandhi’ in ‘Twilight’ -- were you?
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Dec 08-14 2012
· most popular posts on FlickFilosopher week of Nov 24-30 2012
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Nov 17-23 2012
· The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (review)
· I found the worst thing about Twilight (and other adventures in social networking)
· fun stuff from this week’s search terms, or how people found FlickFilosopher.com
· Tom Hanks knows what Doctor Who is (and other adventures in social networking)
· it was a long four-movie day (and other adventures in social networking)
Doctor Who thing of the day: first look at the Christmas special
retro ad: 1960s Muppets Purina dog food commercials