The Muppet Saga: meet Bella Swine and the Vamphibian
Damn, I do hope the Muppet movie is as entertaining as the marketing of it has been. New parody posters today:
Click over to Den of Geek to see Rowlf as, ahem, the WereRowlf.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Nov 15 11, 11:20PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: a brief history of facial hair on Doctor Who
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Season 7 premiere set for Sep 1
· Doctor Who thing of the day: how to relax and learn to love continuity errors
· Saturday cute: Alien easter egg
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the Doctor’s worst enemy? fans
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: in which we see the violence inherent in the system (re ‘Torchwood’: “Miracle Day”)
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Just who the hell is River Song, anyway?
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Neil Gaiman talks about writing for ‘Doctor Who’
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Is ‘Doctor Who’ for geeks?
· question of the day: How do we fix the problem of spoiler-laden trailers?
watch it: “What News Anchors Do During Commercial Breaks”
London photo of the day: all the places the trains go