G.I. Joe: Retaliation (trailer)
Recall that yesterday I predicted that all Hasbro movies would be Michael Bay movies? Well, here’s another one.
How embarrassing for the world that its “elite fighting force” is actually called “the G.I. Joes.” Whose idea was that? Was there not a single focus group or anything?
And look: I love Bruce Willis, but he has become so much a parody of himself lately that I honestly could not remember whether he appeared in the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and so his reappearance here was a reflection of that -- not that reflection is a word that should appear anywhere in the vicinity of these movies -- or if it’s just a matter of Hey, lookit! We got Bruce Willis!
It’s the latter, of course.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Dec 14 11, 12:32PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Jun 29 2012
U.K. release date:
Jun 22 2012
· Battleship (trailer)
· question of the weekend: What makes Mr. Potato Head Mr. Potato Head if it isn’t his potato?
· G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2nd trailer, plus notes from a footage reveal)
· question of the day: What 2013 movie are you most looking forward to?
· question of the day: With so many expensive movies sinking this year, will Hollywood step back from the blockbuster?
· apparently people actually like Channing Tatum (and other adventures in social networking)
· Benedict Cumberbatch outed as a nerd! (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: What is your most anticipated movie of 2012?
· question of the day: What do you think about the Razzie nominations?
· G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (review)
question of the day: How honest must nature documentaries be?
‘The Totally Geeky Guide to The Princess Bride’ now on iTunes