The Patriot (1928 retro trailer)
The very last silent film ever to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars... until, we may presume, The Artist is nominated on Tuesday.
The film itself is, sadly, lost.
We think trailers today are overblown?
It’s the perfect motion picture! The screen’s most glorious achievement to date! No question about it.
And why would you want to see that one actor, Neil Hamilton?
Why, he’s handsome and popular!
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sun Jan 22 12, 5:09PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· The Artist (review)
· Easy Virtue (review)
· apparently Uggie is a fraud (and other adventures in social networking)
· cool viral video for Alien prequel Prometheus... (and other adventures in social networking)
· Uggie gets an Oscar! (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: What do you think of last night’s Oscar ceremony, and what do you think of the winners?
· The Artist will have a good night (and other Oscar predictions)
· question of the day: Are the Oscars an ever clearer indication that Hollywood *knows* it makes crap?
· another diss for Uggie! oh, the caninity! (and other adventures in social networking)
· Jason Statham: Burt Reynolds for the 20teens (and other adventures in social networking)
church of awesome: Twitter by post
maybe tomorrow I’ll finally get my “Reichenbach Fall” blogging posted...