Doctor Who thing of the day: wear the Doctor in your crotch
Did you click through to Whatculture! when I linked to its predicting-the-end-of-Doctor Who post last week? Did one of items of evidence (regarding the inevitable merchandising that would occur after the show’s demise) catch your eye?
I speak, of course, of this:
This pair of little boys’ smalls are probably not actually Underoos brand underpants, but, you know: it’s Doctor Who Underoos!
Such items continue to be available to this day... updated for the current Doctor, of course:
These come in a two-pack: the other pair is blue with Daleks on them. [Amazon U.K.] But I think we’d all rather have the Doctor that close, amirite?
It’s worth noting that if you’re a woman on the small side, these, which are sized for boys, might well be a comfortable fit for you. If you prefer a more feminine cut, hope over to BunnyJump’s etsy shop, where you can custom-order handmade Doctor Who panties:
A closeup of the fabric:
For everyone looking to expand their fannish wardrobe...
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Feb 27 12, 4:28PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: way cool TARDIS purse
· Saturday cute: robots made from junk by soldier in Afghanistan
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Whatculture! predicts the end of DW in 2014!
· Doctor Who thing of the day: now that Series 7 production is underway, what do you hope we’ll get?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Why is DW suddenly so popular in the United States?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: somewhere in an alt universe, the Doctors are cute stuffed bunnies
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Time Machine Jewelry...
· Doctor Who thing of the day: all I want for Chrismas is Who...
· Doctor Who thing of the day: TARDIS skin for a Kindle
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the cutest Doctor Who earrings ever
Project X (trailer)
watch it: General Aladeen -- aka Sacha Baron Cohen -- dumps the ashes of “Kim Jong Il” onto Ryan Seacrest