female gazing at: Martin Freeman
At the request of History of Bubbles (and probably others than I never made a note of, sorry!), let us gaze upon the absolutely adorable Martin Freeman.
And soon, the Bagginses:
He winked at me!
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Feb 28 12, 4:43PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Swinging with the Finkels (review)
· question of the day: Can two actors play best friends in one story and enemies in another without driving fans of both projects crazy?
· Martin Freeman is not Bilbo; Apple takes over Twitter; 'The Dark Tower' is a go; more: leftover links
· question of the weekend: Moving house: awful thing, or the worst thing ever?
· watch it: “Astronomical by Mishka Henner”
· question of the weekend: What’s the funniest book you’ve ever read?
· ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “Let’s Kill Hitler”
· Sci-Fi-London Easter parade fun! Part I
· today is my 41st birthday...
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “The Ark in Space”
watch it: “The 2012 Oscars and The Bechdel Test”
now with video of Starfleet officer Benedict Cumberbatch (and other adventures in social networking)