Friday night fortune cookie: Rebecca “Newt” Jorden says...
“My mommy always said there were no monsters -- no real ones -- but there are.”
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Feb 18 12, 12:27AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Bela Lugosi as Jesus will blow your mind (and other adventures in social networking)
· more evidence that Nathan Fillion is awesome (not that you needed any) (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: What really dumb thing by a character in a really good movie really bothers you?
· question of the day: What makes a film “female-friendly”?
· Prometheus (review)
· question of the day: What is the most underrated movie sequel of all-time?
· Doctor Who blogging: “The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe”
· watch it: “Aliens on Ice!”
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “Earthshock”
· female gazing at: Bill Paxton
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (review)
London photo of the day: all the pretty colors