watch it: awful kids featurette for Star Wars Episode I in 3D
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace -- now in 3D! -- opens in cinemas in the U.K. tomorrow, in the U.S. and Canada on Friday. If you were vacillating about seeing it, this will turn you off forever.
Hey, wait! Galactic rebellion! Not cool, man. Oh, I mean, galactic rebellion is awesome! Wait till you see the bit where Qui-Gon gets cut in half. Ouch!
It’s like they took a serious movie about trade embargoes and religious faith and turned it into something cartoonish.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Feb 08 12, 12:30PM
join the conversation:
web video of the day
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 3D (review)
· question of the day: Why does geek fandom hold grudges for so long?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Dalek relaxation tape
· the MPAA’s preciousness strikes again (and other adventures in social networking)
· new this week in U.S., Canadian, and U.K. theaters: ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,’ ‘The Last Airbender,’ ‘Shrek Forever After,’ more
· the 19th-century painting that inspired blockbuster movie posters (and other adventures in social networking)
· Wreck-It Ralph (review)
· Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (review)
· Joss Whedon will direct 'Avengers'; much ado about 'Inception' and 'Mad Men'; celebrity stalkers; more: leftover links
· just go ahead and download Neil Finn’s lovely Hobbit tune now (and other adventures in social networking)
Doctor Who thing of the day: the Doctor lands in Over the Hedge
Safe House (review)