watch it: General Aladeen -- aka Sacha Baron Cohen -- dumps the ashes of “Kim Jong Il” onto Ryan Seacrest
On the Oscars red carpet last night. Unless you were watching E! Online last night, you probably missed it -- there was certainly no hint of it on ABC’s coverage.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Feb 27 12, 10:27PM
join the conversation:
web video of the day
by MaryAnn Johanson
· because ABC, the bastards, cancelled ‘FlashForward’
· because it’s the unethical gossipmongers who give the principled, journalistic ones a bad name
· The Dictator (review)
· question of the day: Who should replace Larry King? Who deserves his or her own high-profile talk show?
· question of the day: What movie are you most looking forward to in Autumn 2011?
· question of the day: Who should host the Oscars?
· question of the day: Would a coupon deal get you to a multiplex to see a movie you wouldn’t otherwise see?
· Martin Freeman IS Bilbo Baggins...
· question of the day: Is chimp-attack victim Charla Nash being exploited by Oprah and other news organizations?
· Sacha Baron Cohen responds -- ingeniously -- in character to his booting from the Oscars (and other adventures in social networking)
Doctor Who thing of the day: wear the Doctor in your crotch
This Means War (review)