apparently Uggie is a fraud (and other adventures in social networking)
• I blame Game of Thrones... Braveheart TV Spin-Off Planned
• Shorter Hollywood: We hate our customers and want to make it as difficult as possible for them to enjoy our products. Why Ultraviolet is Frustrating
• Remember how I pointed out that *Project X* makes sociopathy look cool? Houston Teen Killed at 'Project X' Inspired Party
• Is Uggie a fraud? I'm so crushed! Did Uggie’s Owner Pull a Fast One on Jimmy Kimmel?
• Hoorah! BBC confirms pay TV download service
• And now we await the critics' groups pushing their awards back to October... Oscars 2013: Academy moves up nominations, not Oscars
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Mar 16 12, 1:03AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
Game of Thrones
· who is Ebert protege Ignatiy Vishnevetsky?; Hollywood hates Netflix; the FCC delivers smackdowns to broadcasting’s old guard; more: leftover links
· female gazing at: Jack Davenport
· trailer break: ‘Salt’
· question of the day: Have Goldman Sachs’s “shitty deals” broken a language barrier on American TV?
· Star Wars (review)
· question of the day: Which Oscar-winning Best Picture is least deserving of that award?
· dream cast: imaginary movie about the American Revolution
· question of the day: Does Uggie deserve an Oscar?
· Uggie gets an Oscar! (and other adventures in social networking)
· another diss for Uggie! oh, the caninity! (and other adventures in social networking)
I have a date with Game of Thrones on DVD this weekend
London photo of the day: under-the-sidewalk knight