new Battleship trailer is the stupidest one yet (and other adventures in social networking)
• This feels like a lawsuit waiting to happen... Walmart Officially Announces Program to Help Convert All Your Old DVDs to Digital Copies
• Well, now I can't wait to see it! (opens in the UK on April 6) Eddie Murphy's A Thousand Words: is this the worst reviewed film of all time?
• "It's distinctly possible that Huang and China Daily were under pressure from the government to paint the girls' suicide as a direct result of the evil influence of time travel. The question remains: why?" Because no one should need to escape from the perfection of 21st-century Chinese life? Did Time-Travel TV Really Kill Two Chinese Schoolgirls?
• Who said it couldn't be stupider? Not me! And They Said It Couldn't Be Stupider: New Battleship Trailer
• Strife on the set of The Hobbit? Stephen Fry joins The Hobbit pub's fight with Hollywood
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Mar 15 12, 12:52AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· let’s see Joffrey’s birth certificate! (and other adventures in social networking)
· things you need to know: Amazon is better than Netflix and Redbox, you dumbass
· trailer break: ‘Mutant Chronicles’
· looks like Eddie Murphy's A Thousand Words is another stinker (and other adventures in social networking)
· A Thousand Words (trailer)
· Armond White makes Annette Bening cry; Fight Club: The Musical?; Wal-Mart woos NYC with ad campaign; more: leftover links
· question of the day: When was the last time you bought a CD, DVD, or blu-ray in a bricks-and-mortar store?
· Warren Beatty vs Pauline Kael, MacGruber movie in trouble, more: leftover links
· ho ho no: anticonsumer movies for your holiday pleasure
· Stephen Fry joins ‘The Hobbit’
female gazing at: Laurence Olivier
London photo of the day: how to get around