your David Tennant-as-a-pirate photo of the day (and other adventures in social networking)
• Yea! More cool things to read! If You're a 'Hunger Games' Fanatic: 4 Other Books to Get Hooked on Next
• Oh, if I had stupid money, I would pay £119 to fight pretend zombies in a condemned shopping mall... Dream come true or a waking nightmare? The ‘zombie shopping mall experience’ is here
• Hilarious on so many levels. The best one may be that this is a sample paper from a term-paper mill that wants students to pay them to write papers, and it is all but unintelligible. Movie Critics Guidelines: A Quick and Efficient Path to Success
• And now the question must be asked: Hunger Games trilogy: How will they make a movie out of Mockingjay?
• Don't pirate! Because it's so cool, the studios want to save it for their own marketing! 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' DVD Sparks Confusion in Some, Deja Vu in Others
• Your David Tennant-as-a-pirate photo of the day... The brilliant #DavidTennant and his pot of gold on the red carpet for the UK Premiere of #ThePirates!
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Mar 23 12, 1:26AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2010 EDA Awards nominees
· Online Film Critics Society 2010 Award nominees
· The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!/Band of Misfits (review)
· question of the day: Which ‘Pirates!’ subtitle do you prefer: “Misfits” or “Scientists”?
· watch it: a less worse title for The Pirates! Band of Misfits
· A Monster in Paris (trailer)
· question of the day: What is your most anticipated movie of 2012?
· Rooney Mara is the American girl with the dragon tattoo; Net neutrality's swan song; is George Lucas an asshole?; more: leftover links
· Zac Efron to star in 'Akira'?; another Indiana Jones flick?; more ‘Spooks’?; more: leftover links
· we’re a place now where trailers have alternate endings (and other adventures in social networking)
retro ad: early 1990s cola-wars commercial
London photo of the day: the secret garden