The Lucky One (trailer)
Soldier finds a random picture in the desert half a world away, and the woman in it just happens to be American, thin, blonde, pretty, young, and lonely for a man.
What are the odds?
Oh, but he was meant to find that photo!
Nicholas Sparks, I hate you, and I hate your ass-face books, and I hate the ass-face movies they get turned into. Which I’ve now pretty much seen the entirety of thanks to this trailer. Not that a Nicholas Sparks story can be spoiled. Of course Zac Efron doesn’t tell the pretty blonde lady how he found her! Of course she’s weirded out at the end of the second act -- after they’ve already had their sexy shower and he’s bonded with the adorable towheaded moppet and with the dog -- when she learns his secret. Of course she’ll forgive him.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Apr 05 12, 12:45PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Apr 20 2012
U.K. release date:
May 2 2012
· The Lucky One (review)
· Safe Haven (trailer)
· trailer break: ‘Letters to Juliet’
· trailer break: ‘The Last Song’
· trailer break: ‘Dear John’
· trailer break: ‘Nights in Rodanthe’
· question of the day: What are your all-time favorite and least favorite drama movies?
· question of the day: What film trends do you love, and which do you hate?
· Halo 4 will ban sexist idiots (and other adventures in social networking)
· Now Is Good (review)
question of the day: What is the appeal of Madame Tussauds?
Doctor Who thing of the day: TARDIS and Dalek tattoo