Doctor Who thing of the day: Dalek-free workplace
For today, it is, at least:
I bet the Doctor works here. He just can’t seem to shake those metal buggers.
This pops up all over the Web, but I have yet to learn who created it. If you know who deserves credit for this, please let me know so I can update this post.
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Jun 22 12, 1:24PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing: for when your other car is a TARDIS...
· Doctor Who thing: cute and cuddly Daleks
· Doctor Who thing: Muppet Doctors (with their own mini TARDIS)
· Doctor Who thing: The Big Whobowski
· Doctor Who thing: sleep with the Doctor
· Doctor Who thing: when the Doctor meets Superman (it happens a lot)
· Doctor Who thing: Doctor Hu’s Chinese Takeaway
· Doctor Who thing: Dalek crossword
· Doctor Who thing of the day: 11 Doctors and the TARDIS, in crochet
· Doctor Who thing of the day: another lovely Doctor Who wedding (but it’s pretend)
The Invisible War (trailer)
The Five-Year Engagement (review)