Wait, where are the vampires?
Seriously, though, what are the odds that two movies about Abraham Lincoln -- the man whom most Americans would agree is responsible for changing the idea, at least officially, that some people count as only three-fifths of a person because of the color of their skin -- would be released in a year when the first less-than-peachy-skinned man is vying to be reelected to the same office Lincoln held?
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Sep 17 12, 8:00AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Nov 9 2012
U.K. release date:
Jan 25 2013
· Honey Boo Boo in trash (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: What is your favorite biopic?
· question of the day: What great historical figures would you like to see in a story set in the present day?
· am I the only one not in love with Not-Inspector Spacetime? (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: What do you think of the Golden Globe winners (and losers)?
· the Force is not strong with Apple at the moment (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Who is the “great American filmmaker”?
· Airplane is the funniest movie ever (and other adventures in social networking)
· Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (two trailers)
· trailer break: ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’
question of the day: What unfilmmable book would you nevertheless love to see on film, if it could be done justice?
Doctor Who thing of the day: Target novelization-style “book covers” for new episodes