an Animaniacs burlesque show? (and other adventures in social networking)
• Because a world without women is what they want. (The Saudis, not Ikea. But shame on Ikea for giving in to this idiocy.) Ikea airbrushes women from its Saudi catalogue
• An Animaniacs burlesque show? This scares me a little, though maybe in a good way. (It's next week in NYC, if you're interested in attending.) Rhinestone Gorilla Burlesque presents GOOD IDEA/BAD IDEA
• The inevitable Monkey Jesus Halloween costume is here. ‘Ruined Spanish Fresco Monkey Jesus’ costume makes rounds on Internet
(hat-tips for today’s links: @yakkopinky, bronxbee)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Oct 04 12, 11:57PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Blake’s 7 reboot coming to US television? (and other adventures in social networking)
· watch it: The Animaniacs’ “Presidents” song
· question of the day: Would you buy a TV from Ikea?
· London photo of the day: tragedy at Ikea
· question of the weekend: What are your most loved and most hated fonts?
· Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (review)
· what am I keeping? my good china
· watch it: “Happy Inside” (the Ikea 100 cats commercial)
· we’re a place now where trailers have alternate endings (and other adventures in social networking)
· Darth Vader meets Batman, on the subway (and other adventures in social networking)
Doctor Who thing of the day: is the Doctor Amy and Rory’s child (spiritually, that is)?
London photo of the day: remember, remember the 5th of November