Doctor Who thing of the day: what happened to Brian Pond--er Williams?
The BBC is very concerned that we are all very concerned about what happened to Amy and Rory, and if Rory’s father, Brian, ever learned of their fate. From the official Doctor Who site:
Rory’s dad, Brian Williams, only appeared in two episodes but swiftly established himself as a favourite amongst Doctor Who’s audience. After Amy and Rory’s heart-breaking departure in The Angels Take Manhattan we received many emails asking what happened next to Brian. Did he ever find out what took his son and daughter-in-law? If so, how? And would Brian – and viewers - ever learn more about Amy and Rory’s life after the Doctor?
And here is that scene. It’s an animatic, with a voiceover by Arthur Darvill:
Nice... but basically the opening scene of “Blink” all over again.
Hat-tips to Shirley, Dan, Paula, Henry, RogerBW, and Lanna. Sorry if I missed anyone else.
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Oct 15 12, 5:09PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: new companion to be played by Jenna-Louise Coleman
· Doctor Who thing of the day: now that Series 7 production is underway, what do you hope we’ll get?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: “The Gunpowder Plot” game
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: seventh season a go, with Matt Smith (but maybe not till 2013?)
· Doctor Who thing of the day: were Amy and Rory’s final stories out of chronological order?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: shooting in NYC *tonight*
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Season 7 episode to be shot in New York City
· Doctor Who thing of the day: reports from the Cardiff convention
· Doctor Who thing of the day: say good-bye to Amy and Rory
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Time Lord and companions as cats
is your family a Walt Disney World Family? (and other adventures in social networking)