Doctor Who thing of the day: where the Daleks got the idea to invade Earth over and over again
We now know whom to blame for all those Dalek invasions:
Phil Plait, the Bad Astronomer. He gave them the idea. That’s just great. Thanks, Phil.
(I wrote about Death from the Skies! here.)
Thanks to Bobbi for the heads-up.
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Oct 19 12, 8:00AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· my reads: ‘Death from the Skies!’ by Philip Plait, PhD
· question of the day: What bloggers can or should make the jump to TV, and what would their shows look like?
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Season 5 DVD/blu-ray giveaway at Bad Astronomy
· question of the day: Who are the coolest scientists on TV or in movies?
· watch it: “Incredible Shade Illusion!”
· question of the weekend: Do you think -- or hope, or fear -- that we’ll encounter or communicate with alien intelligence within your lifetime?
· my week at the movies: ‘Crank: High Voltage,’ ‘Tyson,’ ‘Sleep Dealer,’ ‘Is Anybody There?,’ ‘American Violet’
· Doctor Who thing of the day: seven-year-old Ethan is a secret Dalek!
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Doctor Who at the London New Year’s Day parade
· Doctor Who thing of the day: con-JU-GATE! CONNN-JUUU-GAAAATE!
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (trailer)
the first image from the Evil Dead remake is seriously not groovy (and other adventures in social networking)