London photo of the day: that Diagonal Alley vibe
I couldn’t tell you why, but I suspect that this pub in Mayfair is secretly a wizard hangout.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Oct 23 12, 11:32PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· London photo of the day: Platform 9 slash tourist trap
· London photo of the day: I always thought Harry Potter was a little square...
· London photo of the day: Lord Voldemort really wants that last Smurfs DVD
· London photo of the day: Muggles and Wizards
· Beautiful Creatures (trailer)
· Great Expectations (London Film Festival review)
· Rise of the Guardians (review)
· The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (review)
· River Song, meet Hello Kitty (and other adventures in social networking)
· Russell T. Davies has crossed Doctor Who with Harry Potter! (and other adventures in social networking)
stop the presses! Clark Kent quits The Daily Planet! (and other adventures in social networking)
question of the day: Should there be an Oscar for Best Casting Director?