21 and Over (trailer)
I guess it’s probably awesome, in a “the therapist said this was healthy” kind of way, for so many screenwriter-type guys to be able to pour out all their perverse fantasies onscreen and get paid so very well for it. I can only imagine that they didn’t do all this stuff when they were younger and are worried they missed out on something cool. Or maybe they did do it all but now can’t remember. Or maybe they did do it all and want to relive it.
Whatever the case, it’s sad -- and kinda hard to believe -- that these movies are written by adults. Except for the “getting paid so very well” part. I guess.
In short: I’m really tired of this Hangover shit.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Nov 14 12, 8:16AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Mar 1 2013
· That’s What She Said (redband trailer)
· The Words (trailer)
· Project X (retro trailer)
· trailer break: ‘Bridesmaids’
· trailer break: ‘The Hangover Part II’ (the one you can’t see in theaters)
· trailer break: ‘Due Date’
· trailer break: ‘The Rebound’
· trailer break: ‘The Hangover’
· On the Road (review)
· question of the day: If Mark Wahlberg can transform Transformers, what other actors could spice up other franchises?
question of the day: Is Internet access a human right?
Doctor Who thing of the day: TARDIS refrigerator