Doctor Who thing of the day: Australian fan builds TARDIS bedroom, forgets bed
From Mail Online:
A massive Doctor Who fan has turned his bedroom into a TARDIS.
This is what it looks like on the inside:
And this is the outside:
There doesn’t appear to be any room for a bed. Though perhaps this is more a matter of bad writing on the part of the Daily Mail, and not a miscalculation on the part of the fan. More pix at Mail Online, and more from the fan (who never uses the word bedroom).
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Nov 30 12, 11:03AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Awww -- coolest dad ever builts TARDIS for five-year-old
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: tweed jacket controversy!
· Uggie gets an Oscar! (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Is Hollywood imploding?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: TARDIS coffin for David Tennant lookalike
· Doctor Who thing of the day: David Tennant’s “time travel” ads for Virgin Media have the BBC furious
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Trevor Eve says ‘Doctor Who’ is too expensive
· London photo of the day: the largest private residence in the UK
· real-life hobbit house in Wales
· Maria Shriver leaked Arnie’s shame; Alan Rickman’s awesome open letter to J.K. Rowling; Disney abandons ‘Seal Team 6’ trademark; more: leftover links
The Fitzgerald Family Christmas (trailer)
The Hunt (Jagten) (London Film Festival review)