Doctor Who thing of the day: Neil Gaiman’s Cybermen script left in the back of a Cardiff cab
Ooops. From Bleeding Cool:
Found in the back of a cab in Cardiff. Image posted to Facebook with the line “found Dr Who script in the back of a taxi. Cheeky spoilers anyone?” before being posted to Reddit.
More tidbits at Bleeding Cool. Nothing spoilerish.
ETA: It has been pointed out to me that it was probably not Gaiman himself who left his script (as was suggested by the original title of this post), but one of the cast members. Sorry, Neil...
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Nov 09 12, 1:35PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Series 7 Part II news
· Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (review)
· Doctor Who thing of the day: a BBC TV drama about the creation of Doctor Who?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: that movie that David Yates was supposedly bullshitting about? it’s happening
· Doctor Who thing of the day: comic crossover with Star Trek coming from IDW
· inconsistent embargo ugliness rears its ugly head again with ‘X-Men: First Class’
· Doctor Who thing of the day: “The Great Detective,” Christmas prequel minisode (plus a trailer)
· Doctor Who thing of the day: first pix of Jenna-Louise Coleman’s new companion
· Doctor Who thing of the day: new companion to be played by Jenna-Louise Coleman
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Steven Moffat weirdly limits who can be a companion
Empires of the Deep (the accidentally funniest trailer you’ll see this year)
London photo of the day: I like St. Paul’s best on a cloudy day...