it was a long four-movie day (and other adventures in social networking)
(Had a long four-movie day: two press screenings at the far ends, filled out by two multiplex movies killing time in the middle. Was barely at the computer today, so no links, but here are my tweets between films.)
• #UpThere: Terrific little Brit indie black comedy about the afterlife, and how much it sucks. #Torchwood's #BurnGorman is fantastic.
• #HotelTransylvania: Worse than I expected (& I wasn't expecting much). How did I not know this is an #AdamSandler flick? Or did I block it?
• Two #KevinJames movies in a single day. The things I do for you people...
• #HereComesTheBoom: I am a broken woman today. A broken woman.
• #Twilight prem Leic Sq. Safe in pub, but can hear: Someone got more massive screams than others: Pattinson or Lautner? Suspense killing me.
• Not attending any #Twilight screening cuz studio doesn't like me. Guess they read my reviews of the other films. (Will buy ticket on Friday)
• Just saw #Hitchcock but not allowed to say anything yet. #embargo
• And I got into a teensy scrap on Twitter with the guy today’s QOTD riffs on:
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Nov 14 12, 11:22PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
Here Comes the Boom
· Up There (review)
· Here Comes the Boom (trailer)
· question of the day: Is Internet access a human right?
· question of the day: Why do we consider animated movies to be kiddie flicks or “for families”?
· Rise of the Guardians (review)
· question of the day: What are the best death scenes ever?
· Hitchcock (trailer)
· ‘Torchwood’ blogging: “Exit Wounds”
· Torchwood: The Complete Second Season (review)
· The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (review)
Doctor Who thing of the day: TARDIS refrigerator
London photo of the day: cuz vampires come out at night