question of the day: What film trends do you love, and which do you hate?
What film trends do you love and hate?
Shaky cam? Found footage? Superheroes? Crossdressing? Nicholas Sparks adapations? Anthropomorphized inanimate objects? 3D? Pointless remakes? Ensemble casts? Reboots? Videogame movies? Girls who kick ass? PG13 action movies? IMAX flicks?
All of these things have their detractors and proponents, but none of them are things that anyone seems to be on the fence about. So let your passion and/or your rage out right here. You’ll feel better for it.
(If you have a suggestion for a QOTD, feel free to email me. Responses to this QOTD sent by email will be ignored; please post your responses here.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Nov 12 12, 8:00AM
join the conversation:
talk amongst yourselves
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Paranormal Activity 4 (review)
· Paranormal Activity 4 (trailer)
· deep thought (re ‘Paranormal Activity 3’)
· Paranormal Activity 3 (review)
· Paranormal Activity 3 (trailer)
· Osama bin Laden on Twitter; no black people at the royal wedding, duh; DVD sales are plummeting; more: leftover links
· North American box office: nothing can stop ‘Alice’
· question of the day: What are your all-time favorite and least favorite drama movies?
· Safe Haven (trailer)
· Halo 4 will ban sexist idiots (and other adventures in social networking)
London photo of the day: out on your rump
World War Z (trailer)