fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Dec 22-28 2012
Actual unretouched phrases that people plugged into search engines this week that led them to this site (with some commentary from me):
“ben 10 actress galadriel nude fucked fakes images in bloger” <-- disturbing on so many levels but mostly the grammatical
“nathan fillion macgyver” <-- geekgasm!
“wtf is aol” <-- these kids today...
“3d female death battle”
“i stole a timelord”
“where are all the horny girls”
“an education banana” <-- it’s a dildo, folks, okay already?
“movies to think about”
“wind in the willows boring”
“a good day to die hard klingon” <-- I’m not the only one thinking this!
“american movies suck”
“movie where the fat girl in bridesmaids is getting married” <-- really?
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sun Dec 30 12, 11:44PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
How I Met Your Mother
Lord of the Rings
Wind in the Willows
· trailer break: ‘The Wind in the Willows’
· question of the day: Who should play Higgs Boson in the movie?
· Epic (trailer)
· Ice Age: Continental Drift (review)
· Ice Age... on ice! you know, for kids
· deep thought (re a necessary ‘Ice Age’ sequel)
· Rio (review)
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Dec 08-14 2012
· Bachelorette (review)
London photo of the day: what the holidays mean to some people
London photo of the day: not Vegas; Knightsbridge