Doctor Who thing of the day: pizza delivery by TARDIS
Because 30 minutes or less simply isn’t fast enough. From a Brewster Rockit comic from a year ago that I’ve only just caught up with:
Thanks to Dan for the heads-up, who voices what we’re all thinking:
No idea why the Tardis is red.
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Jan 16 13, 1:15PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing: I always figured there was a cat in the TARDIS...
· Doctor Who thing: 50th anniversary convention on Long Island
· Doctor Who thing: nerd songstery “Through Time”
· Doctor Who thing: the Doctor lands in Oz
· Doctor Who thing: more adventures with the Doctor Puppet
· Doctor Who thing: the Dalek invasion of Bangor, Maine
· Doctor Who thing: is there a connection between Clara’s dad and Pete Tyler?
· Doctor Who thing: meet the Doctor’s granddaughter who never was
· Doctor Who thing: read Summer Falls by Amelia Williams
· Doctor Who thing: wanna be Executive Producer?
War Witch (trailer)
The Impossible (review)