Doctor Who thing of the day: snow TARDIS...
...and snow Doctor (with sonic twig):
Tweeted by @NemJayG yesterday, who is apparently in Wales, which has taken the brunt of the current U.K. snowpocalypse.
UPDATE: @NemJayG informs that that is, in fact, snow Dalek on the right side of the image. D’oh!
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Jan 21 13, 12:33PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing: minisode about how Strax ended up with Vastra and Jenny
· Doctor Who thing: the Doctor in the Toronto subway
· Doctor Who thing: “The Bells of Saint John” prequel minisode
· Doctor Who thing: BBC America teases Season 7.5
· Doctor Who thing: the Doctor versus the Comic Relief red noses
· Doctor Who thing: Worst of the Time Lords
· Doctor Who thing: say hello to Doctor Whoa...
· Doctor Who thing: another trailer for Season 7.5
· Doctor Who thing: early lost scripts found in an attic in Kent
· Doctor Who thing: for when your other car is a TARDIS...
The Sweeney (review)