Doctor Who thing of the day: TARDIS dress is bigger on the inside
A gorgeous gown that wow’ed attendees of the Boston science fiction convention Arisia this past weekend:
The “TARDIS Princess” dress was made and modeled by Sasha Trabane, with help on the interior painting from Andy Coyle. More photos at Trabane’s Facebook page.
Via Boing Boing.
Thanks to bronxbee and Stephanie for the heads-up.
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Wed Jan 23 13, 12:44PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: cosplay at DragonCon
· Doctor Who thing: the Doctor versus the Comic Relief red noses
· Doctor Who thing: Worst of the Time Lords
· Doctor Who thing: say hello to Doctor Whoa...
· Doctor Who thing: for when your other car is a TARDIS...
· Doctor Who thing: cute and cuddly Daleks
· Doctor Who thing: Muppet Doctors (with their own mini TARDIS)
· Doctor Who thing: The Big Whobowski
· Doctor Who thing: sleep with the Doctor
· Doctor Who thing: when the Doctor meets Superman (it happens a lot)