Safe Haven (trailer)
If Valentine’s Day is on the horizon, so must another movie based on a Nicholas Sparks book. Which looks like every other movie based on a Nicholas Sparks book. I’ve never read one of his novels, but I’m starting to wonder if he’s actually written more than one. Could it be that Hollywood just changes the characters names and keeps remaking that one book over and over again?
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Jan 18 13, 11:25AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Feb 14 2013
· The Lucky One (trailer)
· trailer break: ‘Letters to Juliet’
· trailer break: ‘The Last Song’
· trailer break: ‘Dear John’
· trailer break: ‘Nights in Rodanthe’
· question of the day: What are your all-time favorite and least favorite drama movies?
· question of the day: What film trends do you love, and which do you hate?
· Halo 4 will ban sexist idiots (and other adventures in social networking)
· Now Is Good (review)
· The Lucky One (review)
question of the day: What classic films would you like to see inspire a new Star Wars movie?
Doctor Who thing of the day: Lenny Henry spoofs Doctor Who in 1985