Doctor Who thing: Muppet Doctors (with their own mini TARDIS)
Reader Dean sent in these pix, with the note:
I made this for a convention I went to last summer.
A full-length shot:
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Feb 26 13, 12:42PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the Muppets as Doctor Who characters
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Kermit the Frog as Eleven
· Topher Grace’s 85-min Star Wars prequels fancut, which we’ll never see (and other adventures in social networking)
· heading back to NYC for Christmas...
· question of the day: What’s your favorite Christmas music album?
· just go ahead and download Neil Finn’s lovely Hobbit tune now (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: How important is DVD packaging and presentation to you?
· Paul Williams: Still Alive (trailer)
· does Michael Bay know propaganda is illegal? (and other adventures in social networking)
· watch it: “The Muppets Rock Out in a Google+ Hangout”
The Call (trailer)
London photo of the day: grow wide, little tree