The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (trailer)
The quest to recapture that Harry Potter magic continues. Or maybe it’s about recapturing that Twilight magic. (Cuz hey: Invisible boyfriend!)
Whatever they’re trying to do, I’ll venture to guess that calling it The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones isn’t the best way to go about it. It doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue. (Yes, I know it’s based on a book. That’s not the point. Titles can change. Awkward titles can not be chosen in the first place.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Tue Feb 12 13, 8:00AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
North America release date:
Aug 23 2013
U.K. release date:
Aug 23 2013
· Abduction (trailer)
· The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (review)
· church of awesome: “Go Away, I’m Reading” book covers
· The Hunger Games is unleashing the sexists (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the weekend: Should writers be encouraged to write multivolume novels?
· question of the day: How many things can you find wrong with the cover of Vanity Fair’s Hollywood issue?
· question of the day: What piece of clothing from a movie (or TV show) would you actually purchase and wear?
· question of the day: After ‘Harry Potter’ and ‘Twilight,’ will we see more movies broken up into multiple installments?
· I Am Number Four (review)
· dodging the Egypt Internet crackdown; the Oscar race is already over; is Amazon going all out with unlimited streaming?; more: leftover links
QOTD: What should we call television now that it’s not necessarily on television?
Doctor Who thing: here’s the world-famous Time Lord...