Doctor Who thing: important TARDIS-spotting advice
UPDATE: Oops! Reader Tony reminds me that I’ve posted this before.
I seriously need a vacation. Or a nice relaxing nervous breakdown.
In case you get confused:
Of course, it must be noted that the two on the right could be the Master’s TARDIS. Be careful...
Thanks to Lanna Lee for the heads-up.
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Mar 07 13, 1:21PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing: adventurers and marauders in time and space have feelings too
· Doctor Who thing of the day: why the ending of “The Angels Take Manhattan” makes no sense
· Doctor Who thing of the day: helpful TARDIS-spotting advice
· Doctor Who thing: Worst of the Time Lords
· Doctor Who thing: say hello to Doctor Whoa...
· Doctor Who thing: another trailer for Season 7.5
· Doctor Who thing: early lost scripts found in an attic in Kent
· Doctor Who thing: for when your other car is a TARDIS...
· Doctor Who thing: Bad Wolf, in Lego
· Doctor Who thing: have a cuppa with the Doctor...
Finding Vivian Maier (trailer)
Oz the Great and Powerful (review)