Doctor Who thing: obsessive speculation about S7.5 ramps up
The BBC has announced the name of the first episode of the second half of Season 7: “The Bells of St. John” will air on March 30 in the U.K. and the U.S. We’ve also been given a poster for the episode:
My first deduction from this is that Clara has discovered some amazing new futuristic sort of hair spray that allows her to maintain an adorably tousled look while the same windy situation whips the Doctor’s hair practically off his skull. But Curt Wagner at RedEye turns a magnifying glass -- literally -- on the new poster and finds more:
What do you see in the poster?
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Mar 04 13, 11:30AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: David Bradley (aka Hogwarts’ caretaker Filch) to play William Hartnell in making-of movie
· Doctor Who thing of the day: get yer $155 $2 New Zealand TARDIS coin
· Doctor Who thing of the day: why Doctor Who isn’t just for kids
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the 2012 Adventure Calendar now live
· Doctor Who thing of the day: “The Great Detective,” Christmas prequel minisode (plus a trailer)
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Neil Gaiman’s Cybermen script left in the back of a Cardiff cab
· Doctor Who thing of the day: what happened to Brian Pond--er Williams?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Tom Baker scarf licensed merch
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Kahler-Jex is not a monster!
· Doctor Who thing of the day: David Tennant is so money
Spring Breakers (redband trailer)
London photo of the day: the new year isn’t so new anymore