London photo of the day: TV signal climbs to the stars
The BBC transmission tower at Alexandra Palace that the Doctor ostensibly climbed at the end of “The Idiot’s Lantern”...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Sun Mar 03 13, 11:17PM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· London photo of the day: the loneliness of the BBC News cameraperson
· London photo of the day: they do know it’s radio, right?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: David Bradley (aka Hogwarts’ caretaker Filch) to play William Hartnell in making-of movie
· Doctor Who thing of the day: get yer $155 $2 New Zealand TARDIS coin
· Doctor Who thing of the day: why Doctor Who isn’t just for kids
· fun stuff from FlickFilosopher stats week of Dec 29 2012-Jan 04 2013
· Doctor Who thing of the day: the 2012 Adventure Calendar now live
· Doctor Who thing of the day: “The Great Detective,” Christmas prequel minisode (plus a trailer)
· Doctor Who thing of the day: Neil Gaiman’s Cybermen script left in the back of a Cardiff cab
· stop the presses! Clark Kent quits The Daily Planet! (and other adventures in social networking)
the best photographer you've never heard of (and other adventures in social networking)
QOTD: How much does a sense of mystery surrounding a movie impact your desire to see it?