QOTD: What institution or historical event would you mash up with what TV show or movie?
Oh, my. This made me laugh:
I can just imagine the machinations and soap opera of the Vatican done up Dallas style. I would also watch a series about the Vatican in the style of The Sopranos.
In that spirit:
What institution or historical event would you mash up with what TV show or movie?
(If you have a suggestion for a QOTD, feel free to email me. Responses to this QOTD sent by email will be ignored; please post your responses here.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Fri Mar 08 13, 9:23AM
join the conversation:
talk amongst yourselves
by MaryAnn Johanson
· watch it: “Star Wars / Macgyver opening”
· ‘Gone With the Wind’ 70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition: wow
· question of the day: What can the Vatican hope to accomplish with a boycott of ‘Angels and Demons’?
· Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God (review)
· “Vatican’s ‘Harry Potter’ criticism not batshit crazy enough” --batshit crazy fundie
· Robert Pattinson, descendant of Dracula; Daniel Radcliffe heads to the Western Front; Weird Al to take on Lady Gaga?: more
· Vatican hates ‘Avatar’ so much it pretends to forget it’s pro-environmentalism
· May 15: DVD alternatives to this weekend’s multiplex offerings
· question of the day: How can ‘NCIS,’ the most-watched, most-loved TV show in America, be so absent from online fandom?
· Not Fade Away (trailer)
London photo of the day: not unveiled by HRH the Prince of Wales
Much Ado About Nothing <-- Joss Whedon’s! (trailer)