QOTW: What subjects turn you into a ranter?
This weekend’s question comes from Hank, who wants to know:
What subjects turn you into a ranter?
This site has been a 15-year-plus demonstration of what turns me into a ranter, so I don’t think I need respond to this. But you go right ahead and indulge your rage...
(If you have a suggestion for a QOTD/QOTW, feel free to email me. Responses to this QOTW sent by email will be ignored; please post your responses here.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Mar 02 13, 10:42AM
join the conversation:
talk amongst yourselves
by MaryAnn Johanson
· question of the day: What is the greatest aspect of Fox’s legacy, 25 years in?
· question of the day: Why do fans make Lego movies?
· question of the day: Is 500 episodes of The Simpsons too many?
· question of the day: Is there any better choice than the Muppets for Oscar hosts?
· question of the day: Should the ‘Simpsons’ cast take 45 percent pay cuts so the show can continue?
· question of the day: Will future generations understand ‘The Simpsons’?
· question of the day: Is Banksy’s ‘Simpsons’ couch gag a load of pretend outrage, or is it eye-opening commentary?
· question of the day: Who is still watching ‘The Simpsons’?
· Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts (85th Academy Awards) (review)
· The Simpsons versus The Hangover (and other adventures in social networking)
London photo of the day: naughty wallpaper
most popular posts on FlickFilosopher week of Feb 23-Mar 01 2013